Join my Newsletter for upcoming events and information

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Where do I find the different pages?

To the right of the blog, there will be different pages listed.  I just added the sample of my consent/ Release of Liability Waiver form on it's own separate page! You will find different pages there over time that share my resume, pricing, and other things.

I will be using the blog to share great articles that I find, events that I'm participating in and/or created, and any other information and news that I come across!

I will leave you with a great article and fun craft project that is great for mindfulness in children!  This can be a great activity to do with your children to create calmness and help them develop a way to express emotions and feelings.






No comments:

Post a Comment