Join my Newsletter for upcoming events and information

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Some Fall Class Offerings from Lauren Young Yoga!

Schedule Updates!


1) The Greater Nashua YMCA is near & dear to my heart. Did you know I attended Leaders Club at age 15 at the old Nashua location? Once I became old enough for a job, I started there as a Schools Out program counselor at 16! I worked at the Schools Out program through high school and left for college. I soon returned to finish collage locally, and started working back at the Schools out program. Now about 21 years later, I'm back at the Nashua YMCA (the new building is beautiful) as a Yoga Instructor for Adults, and Families (with a love for teaching Kids Yoga, Chair Yoga, and Gentle Yoga). With all of that being said... Adult Yoga on Mondays from 6:30-7:25 pm will continue (I also have some amazing news for my regular students- will be be upstairs in Studio C! No more competing music with the dance classes next door! I will also still be teaching Family Yoga (not sure the studio yet) on Sundays at 10:30-11:25 am. I believe that schedule starts 8/24, but I'll make sure to double check as the date gets closer.

2) I'm waiting on one more venue, with hopefully two more classes that will be offered (Pelham Parks & Recreation- Kids Yoga & Mindfulness (ages 5-10) & T(w)een Yoga & Mindfulness (ages 11-15), but until then- I'm sooooo excited to share with you SIX new classes being offered this fall!

3) There will also be Family Yoga & Family Flow Pop Up classes scheduled throughout the months to come, so be on the look out for those classes!


I have been working with a beautiful Dance & Wellness studio in Merrimack, NH called BWell Studios, LLC. They have a big space with a waiting area and access to lots of yoga props!
May I present- information on the first NEW classes being offered for the fall!

Lauren Young Yoga 2018 Calendar:
Baby & Me + Little Movers Yoga
Located at: BWell Studios, 416 Daniel Webster Hwy V
(around back), Merrimack, NH 03054
Register online at: BWell Studios





Not available Tuesday or closer to Londonderry, NH? Don't worry- I have you covered!
The descriptions listed above, are the same for the following classes.

Lauren Young Yoga 2018 Calendar: Baby & Me + Little Movers Yoga
Located at: Inner Lotus Haven, 3 Crosby Lane, Lower Level, Londonderry, NH 03053
Registration online at:TBD **will update as soon as I have payment processing set up*



These classes are offered a little bit later and are only a Four week series, unlike the rest (due to scheduling and holidays). Sunday is a wonderful day for yoga in Merrimack, NH!

Lauren Young Yoga 2018 Calendar:
Baby & Me + Little Movers Yoga
Located at: BWell Studios, 416 Daniel Webster Hwy V
(around back), Merrimack, NH 03054
Register online at: BWell Studios






No comments:

Post a Comment