Join my Newsletter for upcoming events and information

Monday, August 13, 2018

2018 Fall Yoga Series, Pop Up Classes, & Regular scheduled Drop in Classes.

 Please check out my Yoga Facebook page Lauren Young Yoga for detailed information and links to registration, or e-mail me at: laurenyoungyoga@gmail.com

Such a busy fall coming up! The image below has most of my classes listed. There are my regular classes at the YMCA of Greater Nashua, a pop up donation based Yoga in the Park class called Family Flow at Benson Park - Hudson, NH, and Baby & Toddler Yoga series being offered at two different locations B.Well Studios, LLC & Inner Lotus Haven for Mind, Body, and Spirit!

I didn't even get to create any information about my Pelham Parks & Recreation, but the information will be out soon (it will still be Wednesdays at the Pelham Senior Center- we are trying to determine times). This year I'm offering T(w)een Yoga & Mindfulness for ages 11-16 and Kids Yoga & Mindfulness for ages 5-10. 

I've have pop up Family Yoga & Family Flow classes and in October I'll be starting an Adaptive Yoga & Mindfulness series & a Tween Yoga Series (ages 8-12) at BWell Studios in Merrimack, NH.
I'll be available for private classes in studios or at your home, as well as birthday parties and school & work events.

I'm super excited to offer all of these programs, but am a bit slow on getting all the information out. If you're interested in any of these classes and I don't have the details posted yet, please message me and I'll get you the information! This is taking way longer with a 1 year old than it did before I was a mama! I wouldn't change anything though!

No comments:

Post a Comment