Join my Newsletter for upcoming events and information

Friday, June 1, 2018

Lauren's Summer Yoga Teaching Plans & Schedule


When deciding to teach yoga, I knew that my first priority would be my family (If I was fortunate enough to finally have a child).  Last summer I had my beautiful little boy Benjamin.  I spent the summer recovering from my cesarean section and figuring out how to care for a newborn!  This summer my little one will be 1!  He's changing every day and learning so much! 

I decided to cut back on my scheduled classes this summer so I can spend time with this little love. I also plan to revamp my Kids Yoga, 6 week series program to include more Mindfulness.  If I have time, I'd love to put together a few yoga workshops that I can hopefully offer in the fall/winter of this year!

  • My Kids Yoga series through Pelham Parks & Recreation ends this coming Wednesday 6/6/16!  I'll start back up with new and improved lessons after school has begun!
  • Family Yoga at the Nashua YMCA will run until 6/24/18 and I will return back after the summer session ends!
  •  I will still be teaching my Adult Yoga Monday night class at 6:30 pm at the Nashua YMCA as well as substitute teaching yoga at the Nashua YMCA and Banyan Tree Yoga in Nashua. 
  • I will be available for Private Yoga sessions or Birthday Parties that you can schedule with me directly.  
  •  I will hopefully also offer some Kids/Family Yoga Pop Up classes at times throughout the summer months.   
  • I will continue to be available to teach specialty classes such as: Meditation for LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, Relaxation for Smoking Cessation Programs, and Yoga & Mindfulness classes for Summer Schools & Camps. 
Enjoy your summer!  Please reach out with any questions at: laurenyoungyoga@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment